Below is the guide to received your money in Any Malaysia Bank Account:
Now, Malaysians can send & receive PayPal money in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR) currency, and withdraw PayPal money to local bank accounts!
Meaning, you can sell your stuff online and let PayPal handle the payment transactions, local or International! It truly opens a new door to Malaysia e-commerce business!
Note: Malaysians still cannot top-up their PayPal accounts from their bank accounts.
How to add Malaysia bank account to PayPal?
- Login your PayPal account. Under “My Account” tab, click “Profile” then click “Add/Edit Bank Account“.
- At the new page “Add a bank account in Malaysia“. You need to fill in your name, bank name, bank routing code, and your bank account number.
Updated: Don’t need to worry about the fixed “Surname” in the form. Just make sure your full name is included. The name’s arrangement (Surname Name or Name Surname) doesn’t matter. Click here for more information.
Tip: click on the “Details” link to find out your bank’s routing code
- After you are done, you will be asked to review the details. Click “Add Bank Account” button if everything is correct.
- You are done!
How to withdraw PayPal money to Malaysia bank account?
- In your PayPal account, click on “Withdraw” under “My Account” tab. Then, click “Withdraw to your bank account” link under the options.
Note: It will take 2-3 business days to process the PayPal to Bank transaction. Withdrawal over RM400 is free of charge. If less than RM400 is withdrawn, PayPal will charge you RM3.00.
- At the new page “Withdraw funds“, enter the amount in USD you want to withdraw and select the destination bank account.
Tip: Click on the “Currency converter” link to check the current PayPal currency conversation rate.
Click on “Continue” button to review your withdrawal information.
- At the next page, make sure everything is correct before you click on the “Submit” button.
PayPal charge RM15 if the funds are returned because your bank information is incorrect or does not match!
After you clicked on the “Submit” button. Your withdrawal request is pending to process.
- Wait 2-3 business day and the PayPal money should be in your selected Malaysia bank account! Cha-ching!