Recently, one of my customer is facing problem to login automatically to the window xp. After I check it I found out that the user account got a ASP.NET features. I google and found this blog and it provide me the current solution. Thanks to Kioskea.net. Below is the solution:
If you have recently updated your Windows with the Automatic Updates, you will notice that you will not be able to log automatically into your account. This is due to .NET Framework installation that automatically creates an additional account known as ASP.NET. This can be changed by the following method:
Using the Run feature
1. Go to the "Start" button and choose "Run"
2. Hence, copy and paste the command CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2. When done, click "OK"
3. From the given list, select the user that you want to allow automatic login on
4. Disable the option "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" and click "OK"
5. When done, enter the password for the user account to allow this option
Post a Comment