An event hosted by Cradle Investment Programme:
Ever wonder what makes one business more appealing than another?
Cradle Investment Programme (CIP), in collaboration with Malaysia Entrepreneurs, is assembling a panel of industry experts to analyze emerging trends and technologies in 2009. These experts will be discussing the challenges and opportunities for entrepreneurs who want to be successful in a volatile market.
Grab this opportunity to learn about:
• What drives your consumers’ behaviour ,
• The market’s influence on purchasing power for businesses,
• The effects of the current economic climate on you and your business,
• Cutting edge research that are being done by our universities,
• Criteria for success in 2009
As Alan Kay once said, "The best way to predict the future is to invent it".
Come join us for this “Hot Session”…
For registration, please fill in the attached registration form and submit to Siti at (firstname.lastname@example.org). Registration is on a first come first serve basis, so hurry and register today as seats are limited!
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there!
Time & Place:
Monday, January 12, 2009
10:00am - 1:00pm
Plug & Play Technology Garden
Suite 7.01, Level 7, the Gardens South Tower